A new substitute teacher

I'm very pleased to announce that I passed my substitute teaching certification final exam. Let me put that differently; I'm overjoyed that I passed my final exam!!!!! I pretty much memorized all the material that was in the pretests and all the material that I knew would be on the exam. Had I not gone to hypnotherapy school I wouldn't have believed that I could memorize that much stuff (While there I learned how to put myself into trance and just be able to recall the info when I needed it.) I NEEDED all that info. I wasn't the first student done but I was a close second. So, yea, it's done.

Now here I am with three weeks left in the school year; not much time to actually get into the trenches and teach. Maybe I'll need the summer to recuperate?

Anyway, I've been a little busy for the past week. That's why I haven't posted lately. Now that I'm done with studying for the final you'll get more regular postings.

I'm done rambling. I'm finally going to bed. Good night all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment