A birthday to remember

Today is my 55th birthday. It's been wonderful.

I had planned on spending it at the hospital with Mama for her MRI but, since the test was canceled, I had the day free. I slept in and was greeted with breakfast in bed courtesy of my twelve year old daughter. I lazed around and didn't even get showered and dressed until 3 p.m.  Skyping with my grandchildren, birthday phone calls from my other children, Facebook wishes from friends - I had a marvelous, relaxing, absolutely mindless day. There probably won't be many of these types of days in the near future so I'm incredibly grateful for this one.

Thank you everyone for making today glorious!
Publish Post

2 comments:

Unknown said...

For what you are undertaking, you deserve this day.

Unknown said...

we won't discuss what I was doin on your birthday. I'm glad though, that it was a good day for you.

happy belated birthday.
Love, me.

Post a Comment