Job Interviews

Today's interview went well.  Well enough that I've been asked to return for a second interview on Wednesday.  This job was described as an entry level job that will give me the opportunity to move up in the organization.  If I get this job, I'll be able to cross-train with the IT department.  I'll be able to update my skills at the same time I receive hands on experience (something I haven't had for several years now.) That training will allow me to eventually get a full-time IT job that will pay me MUCH more than the receptionist position for which I'm interviewing.

So many "ifs".

Let's just hope that my charming personality plus my solid qualifications will be enough to land this job.

Please cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

Maile said...

Good luck!! I really hope you get it!

Edda Mome said...

Thank you! I'm wondering what the other applicants qualifications are, considering I'm so very over-qualified for this position. Hopefully, I'm a shoe-in!

Post a Comment